Sunday, August 11, 2013

This is it, Boys. This is War.

Welcome to my blog. Truly, welcome. I'm here to stay. I've had an infinitude of blogs before, on a variety of subjects. But they've all had catchy names: Continued Consciousness, Mindful Monk, How I Should Think, Destroying Complexity, The Undergraduate Science Perspective (lol!). All of these blogs have had one thing in common: they've been about a niche interest of mine, and therefore they have disappeared quickly. They haven't been fully integrated with my life. But now it's different. I've signed up for Blogger (F U Wordpress!) and I have free, unlimited hosting. I've got a domain name coming (don't steal it please) and it will be my real name! Since this blog is titled by my real name, I see no reason why I shouldn't use it forever.

So what's the blog for, dude?

Well, not much, really. Just everything. I suppose I'll post various life-related events as they happen, but mostly it's a career blog. It's about what I want to do with my life.

And what I want to do with my life is: understand and harness the power of inference based on data, on a large scale.

That will be elaborated upon later. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment